"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

10.01.2007

iPhone Ringtone Options

Now that Apple has come out with ringtones for my iPhone, I have made a purchase or two of some songs and the accompanying tones. But I still find it to be a little lacking considering the sheer volume of music that I have from my CD collection. So I have been researching some options (whether or not I will actually do any of them is still being mentally debated):
Reminder: I am a Mac user (at least when it comes to my music) - some of these are Mac only options.

And of course the necessary quote from the WIRED article:
"The legality of all this futzing is still being debated. Some say using a song you purchased (either on a CD or online) as a ringtone does not constitute fair use and may be grounds for copyright infringement. So, proceed with caution.

And before you go crazy making a dozen ringtones, we can't help but suggest you consider another ring option: the ever-popular vibrate setting. Like a timeless black suit or little black dress, vibrate is classy, demure and doesn't annoy the hell out of everyone within 20 feet of you.

Technorati tag:

Labels:

Belhoste: iPhone Ringtone Options » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "iPhone Ringtone Options"

 

post a comment

 

current blog