"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

6.29.2007

Bleeding at the Edge

iPhone
My love of new technology is no real secret. However, I am not usually an early adopter of new gadgets. I like to wait at least six months to make sure that all the kinks have been worked out of something before I buy it. I also like to read the reviews and make an informed decision. This was not one of those times. I couldn't resist the marketing pull of Apple for their new iPhone. I had to buy one. The only saving grace I have on this is that I at least waited until the morning of day 2.

I purchased it this morning and I now have everything all setup. I will have to post more later on my likes and dislikes.

Technorati tag:

Labels:

Belhoste: Bleeding at the Edge » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Bleeding at the Edge"

 

post a comment

 

current blog