"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

9.24.2007

Women play games?

Atari 2600 Who knew? Oh puleeze! Women have been playing games for more than a few years now. It just seems like no one ever noticed it - until now. I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. I remember having several different video game consoles over my lifetime as well as spending quite a bit of time and quarters at the local video arcade (but that is another story). Let me see if I can remember all the consoles that I played on:

Of the previous list, I still own the PS2 and of course the Wii - my mom now has possession of the Nintendo GameCube. Strangely enough, she wanted it for the grandkids and she plays it more than they do - more proof. And up until 8 years ago (when I cleaned out the garage for a move), I still had ownership of most all the older systems with the exceptions of the Atari 5200 (my sister kept that one) and the Sega Genesis (I don't know what happened to that one) - including most all of the games. I sold several of the systems/games at a garage sale, some went to the local thrift store, and one was sold on eBay.

Side note: I remember an Odyssey being in the house, but I couldn't tell you much more about it.

Technorati tag:

Labels:

Belhoste: Women play games? » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Women play games?"

 

post a comment

 

current blog