"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

9.19.2007

My kind of sport

There are quite a few sports out there that I pretty much avoid (you can pretty well translate that to almost all of them). I strongly dislike football (which has become an even stronger dislike because I live where it is the home of the Sooners); I think softball is best watched while on painkillers; I believe that rugby is best left to the masochistic (ha, spelled it right on the first try - does that say something about me?); and I am completely against anything to do with basketball.

There are two sporting events that I do like to participate in and/or watch. One of the two is poker and the other is bowling. Two sports that encourage you to drink while playing. This video is very definitely right up my alley:



It just doesn't get much better than watching Lego figures bowl!

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: My kind of sport » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "My kind of sport"

 

post a comment

 

current blog