"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

9.18.2007

BlogRush and FeedBurner

I made a couple of small, but significant changes to this blog yesterday. I added BlogRush to bottom left-hand side of the page. And I added a FeedBurner link to the bottom right-hand side of the page (if you don't want to scroll, then here is the link to add me to your feeds: http://feeds.feedburner.com/belhoste). While FeedBurner has been around a little while and doesn't need a whole lot of explaining, BlogRush is fairly new and may need a little explaining.

What is BlogRush?
From ProBlogger:
"There’s a great little video on the front page of Blog Rush that explains the system better than I could on a post - however in short this is a little widget that you put on your sidebar which displays posts that others have written on their blogs (related to your blog’s content)."
I will only add that the displayed posts are based on content that is relevant to your site. Hopefully, this works better than some of the others I have tried in the past.

One thing to make note of is that BlogRush did not quite anticipate the sheer volume of new sign-ups that they would receive in the first few days. When I signed in this morning to check on the status of things, I saw this:
TO: All BlogRush Members
FROM: John Reese, Founder of BlogRush
"The first 60 hours since we launched the BlogRush public beta has been nothing short of EXPLOSIVE. We knew that we were developing an exciting tool that many bloggers could benefit from, but we had no idea how fast the 'word' would spread across the Web."
I am going to choose to take this as a good sign of things to come.

By the way: I would like to thank the 11 people who have already signed up for my blog feed!
Belhoste: BlogRush and FeedBurner » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "BlogRush and FeedBurner"

 

post a comment

 

current blog