"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

9.27.2007

Correcting an oversight

I can't believe that in almost 2 years I have never written a single word on one of my all time favorite musical artists. I had to run a search on my blog to be sure and it was true. I had never said word one about "Weird Al" Yankovic. While I have not completed my collection of his works, I do own Running With Scissors, Even Worse, In 3-D, and Off the Deep End. I also have both the VHS and DVD versions of UHF.

Hopefully, this post remedies my terrible oversight and I will once again feel whole :-)

I will now leave you with one of the funniest "Weird Al" videos out there:



Technorati tag:

Labels:

Belhoste: Correcting an oversight » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Correcting an oversight"

 

post a comment

 

current blog