"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

9.14.2007

Almost dead - or just feeling that way

Given that pollen levels have been seemingly off the charts here in Oklahoma for the past couple of weeks, I have been feeling some serious effects. My signs and symptoms first started about a week ago and they started to progress from there. It first started out as just the basic allergy stuff: sniffing, sneezing, and gummy eyes. From there it went to: the inability to breathe through my nose. Then it progressed to: can't stop coughing. The end result of this being bronchitis - for which I went to the doctor for the appropriate dosing of antibiotics before it turned into pneumonia (which was where it was headed). The worst part about this is that I had to use some of my sick days at work for actually being sick instead of just taking "mental health" days.

I tell you all this so you know why I have not been blogging very much. I have not had the strength to do much more than sleep, cough, and "drink lots of fluids" - fluid intake of that level for me is generally only made of the caffeinated kind.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Almost dead - or just feeling that way » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Almost dead - or just feeling that way"

 

post a comment

 

current blog