"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.31.2007

Quest for Tea

This is the weekend to celebrate the laborers and since I fall into that category, I took the day off. The day started off pretty slowly - got up late, drank some coffee, and decided to go to Texas for the day. Since my life partner and I didn't have any plans while we were there, we decided it was a good day for an adventure. Mostly our adventures involve driving to no particular destination and getting lost. In our case, lost isn't a bad thing - it just means we'll have to consult a map (or ask directions - women can get away with that sort of thing) to discover the best way back home.

We drove around Dallas. We drove around Denton. We also drove around some other towns we didn't bother to catch the names of. While we were in Dallas, we went to Cafe Brazil for some lunch and the BEST cup of coffee in town. Afterwards we drove around some more and located Boba Latte in Richardson. They have the widest selection of drinks. They used the freshest ingredients (barely any powders in sight). Their drinks were wonderful! This is definitely a place to go when you have a thirst for a bubble tea.

Technorati tag:

Labels:

Belhoste: Quest for Tea » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Quest for Tea"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/27/2007 10:39 AM) : 

We had a grand old time. They have excellent Frappes too! I don't drink the "bubble tea" it looks like extremely large black fish eggs swimming in the bottom of your glass.

 

Blogger Belhoste said ... (9/27/2007 10:37 PM) : 

I am pretty partial to the "black fish eggs" myself, but to each their own. Although, I am very glad that you enjoyed Boba Latte. I plan on going back there the next time I am in Richardson, TX.

 

post a comment

 

current blog