"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.29.2007

My kind of phone bling

mopod phone charms There are scads of accessories and phone charms for mobile phones. I haven't been much into it except for a case or two (and that is just to protect my precious). I may, however, make an exception for these. When I saw these mopods for my phone I really did think "I must have all of those".

Then I saw these:

Dr. Who Phone Charms

...and all thoughts of the mopods were quickly exterminated.

Technorati tag:

Labels:

Belhoste: My kind of phone bling » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "My kind of phone bling"

 

post a comment

 

current blog