"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

5.15.2006

Someone got my goat

A strange phenomenon that I learned about in my very young days is about, of all things, goat's milk. The one undisputed fact about goat's milk is that is tastes absolutely horrible when you drink it. However, the strange thing about it is that the flavor can be improved on when it is processed in some form or another, cheese for instance. The strange part of all this is that it tastes really good when you make ice cream out of it. This is a fact that I knew all of my life and yet someone else was the one to make it available for sale - when will I learn?

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Someone got my goat » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Someone got my goat"

 

post a comment

 

current blog