"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

5.09.2006

Bad movie? You're soaking in it.

Bad movies call to me and I cannot resist. If I happen to be flipping television channels and I happen across How To Make A Monster, I am compelled to watch it for as long as I can stomach it although I have never made it through to the end. The urge is completely compelling and much akin to my need to eat Peeps. For me this has been a life long obsession starting with The Blob (or maybe even earlier). I will even admit to having willingly seen many of the movies that were shown on MST3K prior to Joel and the Bots encountering their overwhelming badness. And now I hear that there is a bad movie that I have not at least been exposed to on late, late, late cable (bad movie primetime) and it begins to eat away at me. I must watch this movie; I must experience the badness for myself; I must know the horror of it all; I must face 'The Room'!

Technorati tag: ;

Belhoste: Bad movie? You're soaking in it. » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Bad movie? You're soaking in it."

 

post a comment

 

current blog