"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

5.05.2006

A reason for shielding

Not too long ago I mentioned that I had purchased a motorcycle to save on gas. I have been wanting to get one for awhile now and the gas prices were just the incentives that I needed. Now that I am a motorcycle owner, I have been reading a little more about it in the blogging world. When I came across these two little gems of information about windshields for motorcycles. The first blogger mentions that he doesn't have a shield for his bike and doesn't really see the need, but still somehow manages to talk me into buying one anyway. The second blogger outlines why he decided to obtain a shield for his bike.

By the way - I just looooove my new bike and have spent every spare minute riding it. Although the weather has not been entirely cooperative in my desire to ride, I have still managed to get in at least 7 nights of riding since we brought the bike home. I am going to class this weekend to learn how to ride, help get my motorcycle endorsement by getting the MSF certificate first, and ultimately save money on my insurance.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: A reason for shielding » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "A reason for shielding"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/05/2006 12:46 PM) : 

Congrats on the new bike. I'm sure you'll come to love riding, and it'll become more than just an economy commuter. I have to admit though, I've been riding more often these days in cases where I would've just caged it before. Great gas mileage, and lots of fun, what a deal!

 

post a comment

 

current blog