"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

5.12.2006

A reason to visit New Jersey

I have never really had much of a desire to visit New Jersey until today. I would like to go to the Vintage Computer Festival that is going on this Saturday.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: A reason to visit New Jersey » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "A reason to visit New Jersey"

 

Blogger CGHill said ... (5/12/2006 10:57 PM) : 

I rather like New Jersey. Then again, coming from a state which is mocked nearly as much, I suppose it's only fair.

Besides, they pump your gas and it's still cheaper than it was in Philly.

 

Blogger uzama said ... (5/15/2006 4:41 PM) : 

your blog is amazing!!!!

 

Blogger Belhoste said ... (5/16/2006 9:38 AM) : 

thanks

 

post a comment

 

current blog