"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

5.16.2006

Kiss those allergies goodbye

At this time of year in Oklahoma my allergies become something of a daily battle. I have tried all sorts of remedies to cure them, but they just seem to keep coming back. In the past I have tried the honey method - where you eat local honey to be exposed to the local pollens - which has brought me some relief. But I just read that 30 minutes of kissing can alleviate allergy symptoms. Now that is a method of relief that I think I will definitely enjoy :0)

From Boing Boing.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Kiss those allergies goodbye » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Kiss those allergies goodbye"

 

post a comment

 

current blog