"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.17.2007

Love this...

What do you do when your child has tested your limits? Test theirs and laugh.

This is something along the lines of what I could see my sister doing to one of her five children if they ever crossed her.

Although not relevant to the rest of the story - my favorite quote from the post is this:
There's nothing quite as frightening as the realization that your kids will probably act the exact same way you did when you were their age.
Which pretty well sums up why I never want to have children.

If my mother had of ever thought of anything as remotely creative as this, I would have been even more seriously warped than I already am.

Technorati tag:

Labels:

Belhoste: Love this... » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Love this..."

 

Blogger loserblogs said ... (8/20/2007 2:30 PM) : 

you know what...someday your children maybe saying exactly the same thing!!...believe me, ur mom and granny wud've thought about it as well...it's just that people think differently at different times...circumstances change, thoughts change, priorities change!
...but what the hell, enjoy urself!!

 

post a comment

 

current blog