"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

11.10.2006

not so wasted space

Not too long ago I mentioned here that I had a new iPod (80GB) - White. Well, I have completed my file transfer, recreated some of the lost playlists, updated my podcasts, and renamed it. I ended up with a grand total of 60+ gb of music and such on it. I think that Steve Jobs better get to work on a larger version of it for those people like me....

Technorati tag:

Labels:

Belhoste: not so wasted space » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "not so wasted space"

 

post a comment

 

current blog