"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.26.2006

Back in Town

I have been out of town most this week in West Virginia on business. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try out some of my mobile blogging. However, the trip ended up being so busy that I never had a real chance. Between the early morning flights and the all day (and into the night) meetings, I didn't ever have the opportunity to even get more than a draft or two started and then it was on to the next business item. The trip was so busy I didn't even have any time to check on my brother - which I know makes me a terrible sister.

My trip took me to several parts of West Virginia, but the majority was spent in Charleston. I had never been out there before, so it was a nice change of scenery. The weather there was just wonderful (I don't think it got above 90 degrees the whole time I was there). There were actual mountains to look at and drive around on; which is a very nice change from the flatness that is Oklahoma. The trees and grass were green and flowers were actually blooming. Since Oklahoma has been so hot and dry this summer, I had almost forgotten what a blooming flower was.

I must mention that getting through security was not as much of a hassle as I had anticipated. I made sure to read all the TSA restrictions on what can go into a carry-on bag and what must be checked. However, I did forget to remove my shoes the first time through the all-mighty-gate, but the very accomodating TSA agent just sent me back through the remove the offenders and then come back.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Back in Town » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Back in Town"

 

post a comment

 

current blog