"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

9.07.2006

Slightly Chumby

Telechumby Somehow, someway it seems that Chumby has arrived and she (he?) even has a blog. The company that makes this little gadget is actually encouraging people to hack it. I love the idea of something that was made to be improved upon by others. Great concept, great down-to-earth marketing, and great overall design. Apparently this nifty little thing was unveiled at this year's Foo Camp - man am I sorry I missed that this year.

FYI: The picture is from the Chumby blog and it is someone's hack of the Chumby - placing it inside the lovely tummy of Tinky Winky. All that is missing is the gay, red handbag.

As found on Mobile Crunch

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Slightly Chumby » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Slightly Chumby"

 

post a comment

 

current blog