"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

11.03.2006

iPod Video

Out of necessity more than anything else, I have now upgraded to the new iPod Video 80gb. I have been whining about the lack of space on it for a couple of months now and my life-partner decided that it was time she made the whining stop and purchased me a new one at my favorite place to window shop - The Apple Store. My previous iPod a 4th generation 40gb version was lacking in one small detail - enough space for my music collection. I will now begin the wonderfully lengthy process of transferring all of my music files from one iPod to another. Most people think it is a fairly simple process, and overall they are right. However, when you have 40+gb of music (my entire CD collection transferred over to mp3), then it is no small affair. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: iPod Video » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "iPod Video"

 

post a comment

 

current blog