"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

9.30.2006

Long, rough road

My life-partner's mother was diagnosed last year with a terminal cancer. She was given two months to live. Sadly, she passed away last week. She lived 9 months and three days past her date of diagnosis. She will be greatly missed, but I am greatful for the time I was able to spend with her while she was still with us. While we had those nine months to prepare for this - it has been one of the hardest times for both of us to deal with. She was the most wonderful and most caring person you could ever meet. She was loved by everyone who knew her.
Belhoste: Long, rough road » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Long, rough road"

 

Blogger CGHill said ... (10/02/2006 8:45 PM) : 

I'm so sorry.

On the upside, she lasted seven months longer than they said she would, which counts as some sort of moral victory, or something.

 

post a comment

 

current blog