"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.01.2006

New resident of cubeville

My new office is part of an interconnected network of, you guessed it, cubes. I have been part of the work-a-day world for quite some time now, but this is the first time I have ever been subjected to a cube farm. I have always managed to avoid it somehow. Being the kind of person that I am - this is not fine with me. Cubes were only meant to house Apple devices and not people. I have a desperate need to make the cube unique. I need to make it look very different from the rest of the cube farm. It will take time and effort, but it will be very individual when I am finished with it. I think I will start by checking out Think Geek and x-tremegeek.com to see if they have anything that will help with my predicament.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: New resident of cubeville » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "New resident of cubeville"

 

post a comment

 

current blog