"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

7.11.2006

Washing my Windows

For the past couple of weeks I have been having a love hate relationship with my Windows laptop. Today the relationship was very definitely one of hate. I booted up this morning to make my usual trip on the Information Super-highway and discovered the blue screen of death was what was waiting for me. Now being the computer geek that I am, I immediately cursed the all mighty Microsoft and rebooted. This was not enough. It took me most all the day, but I believed that I have now restored my laptop to tip-top working condition. Hopefully my postings will return on a more regular basis. If not, blame Bill Gates!

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Washing my Windows » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Washing my Windows"

 

post a comment

 

current blog