"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

7.16.2006

Sunday night TV

Since the weather is being completely uncooperative to do anything outside (110 degrees in the shade), I will be staying inside this evening (a pretty rare occurrence for me). My partner will be taking me out to a very nice dinner to celebrate my new job that I start tomorrow and after that we plan on watching a little television (yes, we are an old married couple - why do you ask?). I think we may just watch Fabulous! The Story of Queer Cinema on IFC. You can read a very nice review of it on AfterEllen.com.

BTW: July is Queer Month on the IFC in case you are interested in watching more queer cinema.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Sunday night TV » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Sunday night TV"

 

post a comment

 

current blog