"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

6.30.2006

Ambitious to say the least

It seems that as technology takes over our lives and we find less and less time for much of anything, someone always manages to find a way to make the rest of us look lazy. Most of what I own is off-the-shelf type of products. I have a great admiration for those people who have the time to make their own useful stuff. I read the MAKE blog and generally find the time to play around with some of the more interesting and non-essential how-to's (if I have some of the components and I promise to not permanently destroy any of the aforementioned off-the-shelf type of products). But this is one thing I have to really admire the effort involved - making your own shoes. Although, I could always make and sell $500 flip-flops.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Ambitious to say the least » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Ambitious to say the least"

 

post a comment

 

current blog