"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

7.07.2006

One good question

Stephen Hawking asked one really good question on Yahoo! Answers and received more responses than I would have thought he would get. The question:
"How can the human race survive the next hundred years?"

"In a world that is in chaos politically, socially and environmentally, how can the human race sustain another 100 years?"
Personally, I think the human race will be able to sustain itself at least another 100 years. My question would be what will the human race be like in the next hundred years? Do we all turn into underground cannibals or what?

As found on Neatorama.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: One good question » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "One good question"

 

Blogger CGHill said ... (7/09/2006 12:38 PM) : 

I think we'll be fine. We got through that Black Plague stuff, didn't we?

Now if we can just keep psychotics from flying airplanes into buildings, it'll be a cinch.

 

post a comment

 

current blog