"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

4.27.2006

Pac Man's Pirate Ghost

Pac Man's Pirate Ghost

Besides my obsession with peeps, I also have a bit of a Pac Man fever. Just seeing this sculpture made me smile, but reading the title left me rolling with laughter on the floor. The title: "Eat Me, You Fat Yellow Bastard" leaves so much to the imagination. However, it also reminded me of something I once yelled at my ex.

If you happen to be in the Los Angeles area in the near future, you can check out the iAM 8-bit show. The opening reception was April 18th and the show runs through May 19th at Gallery Nineteen Eighty Eight.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Pac Man's Pirate Ghost » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Pac Man's Pirate Ghost"

 

Blogger CGHill said ... (4/28/2006 4:07 PM) : 

This was definitely well received at 42nd and Treadmill, though none of us are paid well enough to consider buying the darn thing.

 

post a comment

 

current blog