"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

3.06.2006

Bright Pink Marshmallow Peeps!!

marshmallow peeps I happen to be one of those very strange people who love the Peeps*. It is my very most favorite Easter "food". Which meant that when I read this I couldn't stop laughing:

"Girl #1: We did this experiment with Peeps in high school. Nothing dissolved them. Not hydrochloric acid. Highly concentrated. Not sulfuric acid. Highly concentrated. Not nitric acid. Highly concentrated. Nothing dissolved except the eyes.
Girl #2: So how come when I eat Peeps, my poop isn't pink and sparkly?
Girl #1: Oh, there's ingredient breakdown and bile's involved, but you pretty much shit Peep."


Obviously this came from the Overheard in New York site.

*If you are unsure as to what Peeps are, you can check them out on their official website.

Tagged:
Belhoste: Bright Pink Marshmallow Peeps!! » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Bright Pink Marshmallow Peeps!!"

 

post a comment

 

current blog