"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.13.2007

PostSecret Mini Movie



Frank over at PostSecret has created a mini movie that includes some of the secrets that have been sent to him over the years. The movie is beautiful and the music ('Breathe Me' by Sia Sia - Breathe Me - EP) is hauntingly appropriate.

I've been a longtime visitor to the site. The secrets are sometimes familiar and other times disturbing, but they are always wonderful to read. I believe that it helps people to be able to display their secrets to be free of them. I haven't ever sent one in, but it is a good feeling to know I would have a place to send them if I ever needed to.

Keep up the good work Frank - your labor of love helps heal those who need it.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: PostSecret Mini Movie » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "PostSecret Mini Movie"

 

post a comment

 

current blog