"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.10.2007

What's in a name?

Steve over at Biker News Online had a harder time admitting that he was a biker than he did admitting that he was a geek. He is even on a 12 step program to admit that he is a biker. From his post:
Actually, before I use the word "biker", I'd like to say that I use that word loosely. Some guys deserve that label more than others based on their skills and their life-long devotion to riding motorcycles. Some of us just ride motorcycles for fun.
One item that just seems of place in a post with the word "geek" is this:
That motorcycle got me several girlfriends. It was the best weapon I had for winning over the chicks.
Although, I don't think that I will mention that part of owning a bike to my life partner. She might decide that I am better of riding a scooter :-)

Ultimately, he decides that he is a "biker computer geek."

I can relate to that...

Update: Maybe I need a good geek tattoo to go with my new image.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: What's in a name? » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "What's in a name?"

 

post a comment

 

current blog