"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.15.2006

Mobile blogging

Sometimes the simple things just seem to elude me and the complex ones seem so simple. Since, I have been limited in my surfing as of late - I have been exploring other options for my blogging activities. I installed Opera Mini on my Palm Treo along with the required j2me stuff to make it work. It has been a lot harder to get it to post than I thought it would. Mostly just stupidly annoying stuff. My whole thought process revolved around the fact that "other people seem to make this stinkin' thing work - why won't it work for me" which didn't end up being too terribly productive. I won't be admitting just how many tries this post took to get posted, but it finally worked [insert joyous applause here].

I have been trying to locate more of the mobile friendly websites out there. I will try to get a list together and post it here for some of the other mobile surfers out there (the maybe one person out of the nine who regularly read my misguided thought processes). My blog doesn't display too badly, but I definitely am going to have to tweak it a bit.

I started this post through a test email message and it seemed to work okay. I didn't get a chance to time it to see how long it took between the time I sent the email until it posted, but I will try and test that out next time.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Mobile blogging » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Mobile blogging"

 

post a comment

 

current blog