"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.06.2006

OKC Tattoo Convention

Kat Von D The first ever Oklahoma City Tattoo Convention is being held this weekend at the Bricktown Central Plaza. Being the curious kind of person that I am - I just had to go (it also didn't hurt that Kat Von D was rumored to be there and I just love her star spots). I dragged my better half and my best friend to the show as well. It was hot, stuffy, and crowded, but worth the 10 bucks (okay $30 if you count the other two people) it costs to get in to see it all. Kat Von D was there tattooing people like crazy. Her work is just amazing and it was great that no matter which angle you managed to look at her you had a great view of her beauty. She is definitely prettier in real life than on tv. We also were able to catch a glimpse of Lizard Man. He looks a lot like you have seen him elsewhere, but he is much shorter than he appears on tv. I did get a couple of pictures of Kat with my phone (forgot my real camera), but they are not worthy of posting.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: OKC Tattoo Convention » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "OKC Tattoo Convention"

 

post a comment

 

current blog