"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

4.26.2006

One giant leap

Over the past year or so I have seen a significant decrease in the amount of spending money that I have left over every month. As a matter of fact the "walking around money" that I used to have was at least significant enough to buy a couple of meals out once in a while. Now that pocket money has completely gone missing. After a little research into my finances - nothing has really changed. My debt load has re-arranged itself a few times by going from one credit card to another but has not really increased.

So I started looking at my spending. Where did my money go besides bills? Well it seems that I spend money on food which makes perfect sense because I do like to eat. I really do prefer eating to starving. I pretty much grouped all food related purchases together which makes it easier to say that it is okay to have the Venti Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks and not feel like I am spending my money unwisely. A couple of bucks a month go to my nieces and nephews all over the country - since I rarely visit its the least I can do (which of course makes it guilt money, but it all spends the same). One thing I did learn is that I spend almost nothing on entertainment every month - the occasional movie rental was about it. What I do spend a significant portion of my income on is gasoline. And with gas prices rising, it can only get worse.

Here is where the leap comes into play. Since I was spending so much money on gasoline, I needed to find something that gets much better gas mileage without costing me a fortune in vehicle payments which, unfortunately, left out the Carver One. However, I found a solution....

VLINK Legacy 250

More details to come...

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: One giant leap » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "One giant leap"

 

post a comment

 

current blog