"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

8.05.2007

Bourne again

Went to see the Bourne Ultimatum this afternoon. This is the third Bourne movie. The first was The Bourne Identity and the second was the The Bourne Supremacy. The story line was as great as the previous movies. The acting was the same quality as the two other movies. The characters were mostly believable (it is hard to get characterization going right in an action flick). The biggest drawback to the whole movie was the camera work. I think I could have done better. The camera was all over the place - it was like they shot the whole thing from a moving automobile without any shocks/struts/properly inflated tires. The man behind me commented that he was starting to get "dizzy" while watching it. As if the dizzying camera work weren't enough, they added cheesy B-movie sound effects to the mix. I swear I heard some of the same sounds from this movie in The Andromeda Strain (which I watched a couple of weeks ago - one of my favorites).

After watching this movie I want to meet the director and ask what the hell were you thinking?

I did love seeing the product placement for Vespa. The scooter "chase" was the best part.

Technorati tag:

Labels:

Belhoste: Bourne again » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Bourne again"

 

post a comment

 

current blog