"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

7.25.2007

bitter sweet endings

I did it. I have finished the final installment of the Harry Potter series. The book was somewhat of an emotional roller coaster. I laughed and I cried and I yelled and more... It was a great book. Now that I have read it and know what happens, I will have to read it again.

I will not be giving any spoilers away in this post, but if really want to know what happens then read this.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: bitter sweet endings » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "bitter sweet endings"

 

post a comment

 

current blog