"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

5.19.2006

25 Sexy Novels

Playboy has compiled a list of the 25 sexiest novels ever written. Warning that the link goes to Playboy, but there is nothing to see when you get there - just books.

Here is the list for those who can't get to the site:
  1. Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure
  2. Lady Chatterley's Lover*
  3. Tropic of Cancer*
  4. Story of O*
  5. Crash
  6. Interview With The Vampire*
  7. Portnoy’s Complaint
  8. The Magus
  9. The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle
  10. Endless Love
  11. Lolita
  12. Carrie’s Story
  13. Fear of Flying
  14. Peyton Place
  15. Story of the Eye
  16. The End of Alice
  17. Vox
  18. Rapture
  19. Singular Pleasures
  20. In the Cut
  21. Brass
  22. Candy
  23. Forever
  24. An American Dream
  25. The Carpetbaggers
The ones marked with asterisk (*) are the ones that I have read. I think I now have my summer reading list ready.

From kottke

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: 25 Sexy Novels » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "25 Sexy Novels"

 

post a comment

 

current blog