"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

12.03.2006

Watching you sleep

SleepTracker Watch As creepy as it may sound at first blush, I still went ahead and took a second look at this product. It is a watch that monitors your sleep and then finds the best time to wake you up based on your chosen time to wake up. According to the SLEEPTRACKER® website:
"SLEEPTRACKER® continuously monitors signals from your body that indicate whether you are asleep or awake. Because you wear SLEEPTRACKER® on your wrist like a watch, its internal sensors can detect even the most subtle physical signals from your body. SLEEPTRACKER® finds your best waking moments, so that waking up has never been easier."
Since I have spent most of my life struggling with the fact that the I am a night owl (previous post about this here) but the work world is set for those most alert in the daytime, I think that this watch may be something that would help me. As a matter of fact I went ahead and put in the order for one of these - I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Watching you sleep » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Watching you sleep"

 

post a comment

 

current blog