"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

6.16.2006

Unicorn Turds

Everything really is for sale on the Internet (but apparently not eBay). For $10 of your hard earned American dollars (plus shipping) - you too can own cat crap rolled in glitter and covered in epoxy!!!! Mind you this is the Official Unicorn Turds webpage. What I want to know is - who the flip would have an unofficial one?

I almost feel like I need to put up a hot line for people who might even consider spending their money on this. Although, I think if they really wanted to buy something like this - a hotline would not be enough to stop them (now thorazine is another story).

As Seen on Chaos Theory

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Unicorn Turds » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Unicorn Turds"

 

Blogger Iason Ragnar Bellerophon said ... (7/17/2006 12:32 AM) : 

I think it is amazing how many people don't realize that I was joking.
Jason Robert Bell, the one and only offical unicorn turd dealer

 

Blogger Belhoste said ... (7/18/2006 7:11 PM) : 

Real or fake isn't even relevant. The big question is: How many of them have you sold?

 

Blogger Iason Ragnar Bellerophon said ... (8/29/2007 12:37 PM) : 

About 50 or so, people need something to believe in!

 

post a comment

 

current blog