"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

6.09.2006

Dog Helmets

Dog Helmet I saw these dog helmets today on Neatorama and I think I just might have to get one or two for my dogs. I think they would just love to ride on the back of my motorcycle. They really hate it when I leave them alone for hours and hours while I go riding with friends - this way they could go with me.

They also carry "doggles" or goggles for dogs.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Dog Helmets » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Dog Helmets"

 

post a comment

 

current blog