"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

6.12.2006

Squirrely knits

Recently I have seen some posts (at least on MAKE) that involved Knit Taggin' and The Tree Sweater. There seem to be quite the abundance of little old ladies out there thinking that the world is a little too cold and that everything needs to "Go and put your sweater on Dear." Okay, they are not really little old ladies, but that is still the image that comes to mind with knitting - I have really got to work on my stereo-typing :-)

But I think that this is finally taking it a little too far:
Squirrel in Sweater
from Cute Overload.

Side note: As of this past Friday - I have learned the very, very basics of how to knit. I am going to try and make a shawl for a worthy palliative care organization that gives shawls to patients in hospice. So far I have ripped it out three times and started over. I now have a lot more respect for those who can actually knit rather than tie knots in yarn with very large chopsticks.

Technorati tag: ,

Belhoste: Squirrely knits » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Squirrely knits"

 

post a comment

 

current blog