"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

6.06.2006

Business as un-usual

I found some awesome information about different entrepreneurs making money in unusual ways on this blog. The stories are about men and women selling pretty much everything under the sun: junk, cell phones, pickles, sun glasses, and toothbrushes. The premise of the site is:
"Uncommon Business is a blog about people who make money online selling unusual, strange and sometimes bizarre things or provide curious services. This isn’t “One Hundred And One Ideas For Your Homebased Business” – only real, working businesses with URLs provided, so you can do further investigation on your own. And if you do own an unusual web business, make sure you submit your story to us."
I spent a lot of my day just reading some of these stories.

I found out about this website from Simplicity.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Business as un-usual » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Business as un-usual"

 

post a comment

 

current blog