"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

4.05.2006

Hell just froze over

Original Apple Logo Apple just released a patch that will let the new Intel-chipped Macs to run Windows, Reuters article.

I have been using an Apple computer since I was 12 years old. I saw an actual Apple Lisa for sale in a store and thought the Mac OS was super cool when the Mac first came out. I never thought I would live to see the day when Apples would run Windows.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Hell just froze over » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Hell just froze over"

 

post a comment

 

current blog