"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

12.16.2005

One More Sheepskin -- so now what

Woo Hoo!! I have finally finished my Master's program. I am an official, card carrying M.B.A. Which means: I now no longer know how to operate any type of heavy equipment, my skills are completely useless to at least half the employement opportunities out there, and that I now have explain what MBA stands for for the rest of my life.

I did learn that there are certain social circles that think highly of having an MBA degree: Professional Poker Players, Sanitation Engineers (although they are paid much, much better), and Parents.

Was it worth it? Was it worth all the hours and minutes and days that went into that tiny piece of sheepskin? Was it worth the student loan that I will now have to start paying back? I'll let you know in a few years.
Belhoste: One More Sheepskin -- so now what » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "One More Sheepskin -- so now what"

 

post a comment

 

current blog