"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

11.21.2005

Newspaper Nabber

My newspapers have a tendency to stack up on my front porch during the week --since I enjoy laying around on the weekend reading these papers and catching up on old news. Well, recently my stash of newspapers has begun to disappear before the weekend arrives. I am not sure what to think about this. Should I be upset that they have disappeared before I could read them, or grateful that someone feels the very strong need to recycle my papers in advance......?
Belhoste: Newspaper Nabber » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Newspaper Nabber"

 

post a comment

 

current blog