"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

1.03.2007

Mac the night

Just when you think everything in your life is starting to even out - things change. After a long string of the notorious "blue screen of death" (among other issues) of my desktop Microsoft computer resulted in a new line of thought... go back to the Apple! This line of thought led me down to the local Apple store where I spoke to several of the Apple sales people asking all sorts of questions. The main question was whether or not I could run my Windows exclusive software (that I require for work purposes). The answer was a most emphatic yes. They showed me a software called Parallels that works allows you to run Windows and other Microsoft programs virtually, but doesn't have all the issues of Virtual PC (which I used before and hated because it cut response time in half).

Long story short, I am now the proud owner of a 24-inch iMac with Intel Core 2 Duo, iSight.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Mac the night » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Mac the night"

 

post a comment

 

current blog