"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

12.19.2006

Home away from home

Fry Sauce PinI am so excited! Tomorrow morning (a little too bright and early for my night owl preferences) I am leaving for the fairly cold climate of Utah (where I used to live and most of my family still does). Going to spend some time with family and tour some of the businesses in the Silicon Desert. I have not been to the land of the greatest snow on earth since they were getting ready for the 2002 Winter Olympics – and since I did not return to Utah during the Olympics, I was not able to snag a Fry Sauce or Green Jell-O™ pin. However, I am anticipating being able to sample both of the tasty concoctions that inspired the pins while in Utah for the Holiday.

I will be taking my laptop with me and I anticipate being able to post a bit here and there about how the trip is going.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Home away from home » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Home away from home"

 

post a comment

 

current blog