"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

12.06.2006

My kind of luggage tags

Luggage Tags These tags come just in time for my holiday travel. I will need to get a few for my luggage before setting off to not much warmer climates to visit family. The last time I traveled, I didn't have anything to easily distinguish my suitcase from the 10 million or so others that came shooting out of the baggage carousel. This time it will be different!

They come in a set of six, each one saying something different:
  • Careful: my shoes are inside.
  • I'm pretty sure this isn't your bag.
  • Nothing worth stealing in here.
  • Open with caution: dirty clothes inside.
  • This is my bag.
  • This is not your suitcase.


Found on Wishing Fish

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: My kind of luggage tags » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "My kind of luggage tags"

 

post a comment

 

current blog