"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

5.25.2006

Movie Review: Sky High

Last night was one of those nights that I ended up flipping channels on television rather than sleeping. In my tour around the channels, I stumbled upon one terrifically bad movie. Sky High was the bad movie of the night - and I stayed up entirely too late watching it from start to finish. The movie is about a teenager entering high school. The teenager just happens to be the son of two Super Heros that went to the school when he was their age. The most redeeming quality to the movie was that Lynda Carter was the principal of the high school - although I would have liked for her to have reprised some of her Wonder Woman role for it (I bet she would still look great in the costume).

My two favorite quotes from the movie:
  1. But I do have one regret... this may be the best evil villan speach ever, and you can't understand a word I'm saying.
  2. I went through puberty twice, for *this*!
This is one of those bad movies I would probably watch again.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Movie Review: Sky High » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Movie Review: Sky High"

 

post a comment

 

current blog