"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

2.24.2007

Wendy the Violent Femme

Recently while I was driving home from work - I thought I had lost my mind. I was just driving along, minding my own business, when a commercial came on the radio. At first, I was not sure that it was a commercial. It sounded like a Violent Femmes (one of my all time favorite groups) song, but it didn't sound quite right and it was on KYIS FM (and they would never play The Femmes). Come to find out it was a Wendy's commercial.

I wondering if anyone in the Wendy's marketing department knew exactly what song was put behind their ad (Blister in the Sun)? And I for one won't be the one to tell them.




By the way, I loved the post from historymike on this same topic.

Technorati tag:

Belhoste: Wendy the Violent Femme » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Wendy the Violent Femme"

 

post a comment

 

current blog