"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

3.20.2006

Eddie Izzard

When my quote of the day popped up this morning from the Quotations Page. It reminded me of a very humorous comedian that I haven't seen anything from in awhile (maybe I wasn't looking - shame on me). Eddie Izzard is one absolutely hilarious person. Oh and he happens to cross dress (is that one word or two?) during all some most of his shows. I loved his San Fransisco show - Dress to Kill. The very first movie I saw him in was Mystery Men, but I had no idea who he was at that time. I had originally watched the movie for Janeane Garofalo who is one of my favorite actor/comedian.

The quote:
"I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from."


Okay, that is not all that funny of a quote, but more than likely it was the only thing that the Quotations Page could put out for public consumption. Eddie Izzard has a tendency to some vulgarities, but who doesn't? Check out the official Eddie Izzard website: Link.
Belhoste: Eddie Izzard » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Eddie Izzard"

 

post a comment

 

current blog