"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

3.17.2006

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I purchased Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire recently and was finally able to sit down and watch it again. I have now seen that movie five times. I just love the Harry Potter series of books and movies. The books are some of the most well written, easy to read books I have read in a long time. And the movies are IMHO very well performed and directed. I can't wait for the next book and movie.
Belhoste: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"

 

post a comment

 

current blog